How much will it cost to feel better?
Let’s have a look at this question in a more realistic way.
Imagine how much this problem is costing you right now.
Not just in terms of money, but in terms of time, time off work, low mood, enjoyment, happiness, health, pain, relationships, regret, life years…
When you add all that up, can you give it a number in £s?
Anxiety for example:
That could be morning dread, generally feeling horrible, avoiding work, having your potential ruined, making timid choices, unpleasant physical symptoms, spoiling relationships, making your children suffer, living in regret, self-medicating, knocking years of happiness off your life.
What number can we give it?
£100? £200? £500? £1,000? £5,000? £10,000, £100,000, £1MILLION? Or is it priceless?
Is it true that there isn’t actually a number in £s you can place upon this state that you’re in and need to fix.
- Amount of Life Spent Happy 10% 10%
- Amount of Life Spent Unhappily With The Problem 90% 90%
We’ve all had times in our lives when we’ve been in a bad state with something and have uttered the words: “I’d give anything for this to get better.”
Now some people might choose to self-medicate at this point to find a temporary relief.
They might decide they need a treat like a get-away weekend… perhaps treatments or a posh hotel or a fancy dinner. What do they costs these days? £££?
Maybe it’s a holiday to feel better? Can you go anywhere abroad for under £400 these days? Two of you? £800 minimum? And all the faff with rules and airports and cancellations?
For others it’s food. Lots of it. Takeaways and sweet stuff. Pizza anyone? ££?
Some pick partying and drink and the rest. A weekend bender can easily be £££s.
Many hunt for “remedies” – medications, potions, gadgets, gimmicks, apps, books, courses. £££? It all stacks up.
And some don’t do anything at all. They stay home. And miss out. And feel the cost sharply of not living. And that’s probably the worst feeling of all.
Now let’s compare that with how much hypnotherapy costs.
Minimum ££££ That Problem Already Costs You?
So what if you discover that the vast majority of issues can be solved for far less than you think?
And at a price you can afford.
So how much does hypnotherapy cost?
Our rates start at just £85 per session – and that is AFTER the free personal strategy session which is so valuable it’s priceless.
In other words, you can access our help for roughly the cost of a nice dinner out with drinks… or for the price of a single night in an okay 3-star hotel. (Heck, a standard double in the local Best Western in Mexborough starts at £80 – breakfast not included.)
Seriously, I’ve just checked and a one hour spa treatment in my local day spa is £105! And they don’t even let you in the spa part for that price.
Yes, you might leave feeling a little perkier…
But the total mind shift possible with hypnotherapy can utterly transform your life which to be fair, is more that can be said for a facial.
Now obviously you can shop around various hypnotherapists – if that’s how you want to spend your time – and find some that charge £80 or £70 for an hour. Crikey, we’ve seen some offer it for £60 – but that’s a red-flag issue in itself.
But do yourself a favour. Get the help you deserve.
Because not all therapists are created equal.
We’re not typical “hypnotherapists”, reading from a script, doing the same old “imagine you’re walking through a forest” stuff they learn in your average “hypnotherapy training school”.
That old hat stuff is geared to a formulaic business model designed to have you come back week after week after week, racking up sessions.
We’re not interested in that.
We’re interested in dynamic solutions entirely tailored for you. If that takes one session or six sessions, know that 100% of that time is used to directly address YOUR problem.
And we do charge slightly more than some of those script readers – and that’s a good thing.
Why? Because when you book in with us, you’re not just getting an hour of hypnotherapy.
- You’re getting nearly a decade of full-time experience with over 2,000 clients and counting.
- You’re getting help from a team with extraordinary success stories who live and breathe this stuff.
- You’re being seen by an accredited hypnotherapy supervisor who other hypnotherapists pay for advice.
- You’re getting lifetimes of real world insight and wisdom.
- You’re getting cutting age techniques from international training with the world’s best.
- You’re getting a help in a proper private office without the amateurishness of going to someone’s house.
- You’re getting something extraordinary that can change your life in an instant… at a fraction of the true cost to yourself of NOT solving the problem.
Sometimes, it can be solved in just one conversation.
Now to be ultra-realistic about this, most problems take a few sessions.
We typically see clients between two and six times so you can be aware that over the course of a few months, you might be spending a few hundred pounds.
And that’s a fraction of the real cost to you and your precious life.
Now you can pay upfront in one go, or you can do pay as-you-go and spread that sum across a few months.
So now you know the cost of SOLVING your problem. And you know the cost of NOT solving your problem.
Now ask yourself how much does hypnotherapy cost and you’ll see it’s a no-brainer.
Click on the link to book your complimentary** personal strategy session.
I mean, come on! We even gift you our help!
(Do it now before we re-think the whole thing and realise we’re under-selling ourselves massively)
Yes, I deserve the best help
I want to start living my life to the full and for this problem to stop dominating my life once and for all.
Because I don’t want to waste another moment suffering, I am totally ready to seize this unique opportunity for a complimentary personal strategy session.
Complimentary Consultation100% no risk strategy session
- An in-depth discovery chat all about YOU to find the best way to solve your issue – totally risk free!
- A complimentary strategy talk to get you the best results.
- Up to half-an-hour of our expertise – for free
- Judgement-free. We treat everyone equally.
- Our genuine opinion on whether we can help or not.
- Private comfy office suite for maximum privacy.
Hypnotherapy and EFTPut your feet up in the comfy chair & relax
- 100% bespoke hypnotherapy session exclusively designed to solve YOUR issue.
- Expert hypnosis from a professional with over 6,000 hours 1-2-1 experience.
- No one-size-fits-all hypno scripts.
- Full dedicated hour of the best treatment.
- Private comfy office suite for maximum privacy.
- Pay-As-You-Go sessions so it is afforable for most budgets.
Smoking CessationQuit smoking for good in just two hours
- Complimentary no-risk consultation to find the best way for YOU to quit for good.
- Secret strategies to eliminate cravings
- Uncover what has really kept you smoking – fears of weight gain etc & solutions to eliminate those worries.
- Two hours of expert hypnosis for stopping smoking from TWO professional hypnotists.
- Save yourself ££££s. The average smoker makes their money back in a month.
Six-session Treatment OfferSave £35 on a full treatment course
- Save £35 when you commit to a full course of treatment up-front.
- Book all your appointments in advance and save worry about availability.
- Maximise your success by increasing your commitment to acheiving your desired outcome.
- Enjoy SIX 100% bespoke hypnotherapy sessions with full peace of mind the costs have already been covered.
- Cover more than one single issue.
Individual hypnotherapy, EFT and NLP treatments (except Smoking Cessation and Virtual Gastric Band) start at £85 per session.
The number of treatment sessions required varies depending on individual needs and issues, but a typical number is between two and six. A course of treatment will be considered complete when both you and I feel happy that you have the right outcome for you.
Our Stop Smoking hypnosis is £300 for a two-hour treatment session.
Session costs are now payable at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
If you have booked via email or telephone, please ensure you complete the payment via the link provided within 24 hours of booking or your session will be cancelled.
In the event of a need to rearrange, we can roll-over the fee to the subsequent session, provided no less than 48 hours notice is given.
There are no refunds for cancellations or appointments rearranged with less than 48 hours notice.
In all individual treatment cases, I will invite you to attend a free** initial assessment prior to undertaking any therapeutic treatment, so that I can get to know your requirements.
**Note, a £20 returnable deposit is now payable to secure your free consultation.
In the event we agree not to proceed, your deposit will be returned via the same payment method or deducted from your final session cost.
The deposit is non-refundable in the event of appointment cancellation but can be rolled over to a future appointment in the event of a request to reschedule made with more than 48 hours’ notice.
By booking an appointment, you agree to the terms set out above and those stated in our cancellation policy.
For smoking cessation treatment, £150 is to be paid at the consultation in order to secure your session. It is non-refundable but can be transferred in the event of a request to rearrange where a minimum of seven days notice is given. the remaining £150 is to be paid up front at the session.
Fees are payable by cash, card, bank transfer and PayPal. All payments are non-refundable except the £20 deposit payable for the consultation.
IMPORTANT – CANCELLATION POLICY and TERMS OF BOOKING
No refunds are given in the event of cancellation, regardless of circumstances.
This is ensure your full commitment to attending your appointments because commitment to succeed is vital to ensuring your success in solving your issue.
If you fail to attend, with no notice or reason given, you will be marked as a no show and denied future bookings.
By requesting an appointment, whether it be in person, via text, email, phone, social media including Facebook, or via my booking system, you accept these terms.
I reserve the right to change my fees and pricing structure at any time.
I hope you find this fair and straightforward. If you have any queries, or to book, email or call/text me now on 07960 969080. Or click the button below.
I look forward to working with you!